MagSafe is probably the most underrated feature of the iPhone. It offers a faster and easier way to top-up your iPhone without having to deal with any sort of wire. It snaps magnetically to the back of your iPhone and provides an elegant (unobtrusive) way of charging on the go. And, if Apple’s indications are to be believed, it might soon be the only way to charge your iPhone.
You’ll be surprised to know that there are a lot of MagSafe battery packs available for your iPhone out there. From Apple’s official MagSafe battery pack to a number of options from ESR, Anker, Baseus, Spigen, and more, a wide variety of MagSafe power banks are available out there. To make the decision easier for you, we have curated a list of the best MagSafe battery packs for your iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone 14.
With the introduction of Standby Mode in iOS 17, Apple is making iPhone charging a fun experience. However, MagSafe still probably remains one of the most underrated feature of the iPhone. It offers a faster and easier way to top-up your iPhone without having to deal with any sort of wire. It snaps magnetically to the back of your iPhone and provides an elegant (unobtrusive) way of charging on the go. And, if rumors are to be believed, it might soon be the only way to charge your iPhone.
One of the best use cases of MagSafe is MagSafe battery packs. These magnetic power banks stick to your iPhone and charge it wirelessly on the go. You’ll be glad to know that there is a wide selection of MagSafe battery packs available, including options from Apple, ESR, Anker, Baseus, Belkin, and more. To help you decide which one is right for you, we’ve put together a list of the best MagSafe battery packs for compatible iPhone models, including the iPhone 12 series, iPhone 13 series, iPhone 14 series, and the latest iPhone 15 series.
StandBy mode is a welcome addition to the iPhone. But did you know that you can easily customize it to make the most out of this feature? Here’s how!
Best MagSafe Battery Pack For iPhone
Which iPhone MagSafe Battery Pack Should You Buy?
If you’ve gone through our list of the best MagSafe battery packs for iPhone and are still unsure about which case to buy, here are some of our recommended choices:
- Affordable and reliable choice: If you’re after an affordable MagSafe power bank for your iPhone, check out ESR’s HaloLock MagSafe Battery Pack. It has a 10,000 mAh battery, offers wireless and cable charging. Another great option is the Baseus Magnetic Power Bank.
- Best for long days: If your day is packed, the Belkin Wireless Portable Charger Power Bank is a lifesaver. With a huge 10,000 mAh battery, wireless and wired charging options, and an extra USB port for accessories, it keeps you powered up all day.
- Best customizable battery pack: If you’re tired of carrying an ordinary power bank everywhere you go, the Casely Power Pod is perfect for you. It comes in various stylish designs, measures just 0.5 inches thin and weighs a mere 4 ounces.
- Best rugged battery pack: If you need a tough MagSafe charger, go for the MOZOTER Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger. It’s waterproof, boasts a large 10,000 mAh battery for wireless or wired charging, and is great for outdoor adventures, especially with its LED flashlight.
- Best power bank with extra features: Want more than just power? The mophie snap+ Juice Pack Wallet offers a 5,000 mAh battery along with a handy cardholder. It’s a great choice for keeping your essentials together. Another great option is the ESR HaloLock Power Bank Wallet.